De Bruyne?

You'd think our straight cash offer would be more appealing, but can see why they'd be tempted by the prospect of keeping De Bruyne for another season and getting either Rode or Dante. Whether or not that is worth €22m remains to be seen.

Do you at least accept now that Bayern's interest is genuine, and not something I made up as you alluded to last week?

Ric, not today....?

I think we are not taking account of player power here, if KDB was to go to Bayern, would he get the long term opportunity that is on offer at City, I'm not ITK but from the way we believe KDB and his agent are acting, it seems set fair for City, we have shown him he is wanted, it seems an after thought by Bayern a boardroom play

All this prevarication leads me to believe that the lad is not that keen to join us. None of us know his personal circumstances and it could well be the case that staying in Germany is more attractive to him no matter what money we are willing to give him.

Really don't get why Wolfsburg are even entertaining a lower bid from a rival. If they go on to accept the bayern offer then it will be a farce and the bundesliga will become an even bigger joke than the Scottish premier league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.