De Bruyne?

It seems more like Wolfsburg trying to get Bayern interested than anything else.

Helped along with these Bild stories which are about as reliable as the shit that we put up with over here.

Why jump in at such a late stage?

Imagine if we sold someone to United yet had him play here for another year, madness.

Do we need to have a plan b? I mean is there a chance he won't come and go to Bayern... Which seems so idiotic from Wolfsburg’s stand point

The way this as dragged out, we will look back and say, it was obvious he wasn't coming here to City There's no way on earth that a transfer of this nature should take so long. As far as I am concerned they can keep him or sell him to Bayern or whoever, I just couldn't give a shit anymore.

well all out itk`s have stated that kevin wants to join us and his bags are packed waiting for the fee to be agreed? would that change this quick?

Owners don't forgo huge money just for another season. Especially when it comes to their direct rivals.

Bayer and Wolfsburg aren't rivals. If West Ham had a single great season while everyone else had awful seasons and finished second 20 points behind us, it wouldn't make them our rivals.

Bayern are offering less money, but a player, and KDB on loan.

Having KDB on loan will probably be the difference between champions league and Europa league for Wolfsburg. It will make up the €15m difference in price several times over if he stays.

Not to mention he carried Wolfsburg to 2 out of their 3 trophies in history last season.

I think you are massively underestimating the attractiveness of this deal for Wolfsburg, not even mentioning the fact they have shady boardroom connections or that no one cares about selling to Bayern.

The reason we shouldn't be worried is that KDB has effectively already rejected this option. He had the chance to stay at Wolfsburg and everyone knew that would mean Bayern next year. Even Allofs said he wouldn't see out his contract and he'd understand if he wanted to move to a club like Bayern.

By still going for a move he has already rejected the idea of staying at Wolfsburg and then joining Bayern. Not to mention Bayern have already strengthened that position and have no room for him.

I just can't get my head around the Bayern interest, as hard as I try, as I don't see why Wolfsburg would prefer any option that involved improving a rival rather than a club from another country. If Bayern were offering more cash than us then I'd understand the conundrum but not when their offer is worse. Surely Wolfsburg just buy a Bayern player if they want one, with the cash we give them?
Don't Vol
ive never really seen this lad play , there are a lot of comments saying he would improve us, and at the moment if he could improve us then he must be some player
We've had Summers in the past were we've been chasing £50m players and you knew exactly what we'd be getting. In this case who watches the Bundesliga?

Part of me wants us to do this deal as City have clearly identified him as a key target and we must know what we are doing, but because I don't know his game, I wonder whether he really is any better than what we have. Can he take us to another level, or would he struggle to make an impact in the game as he did at Chelsea bearing in mind he wouldn't get the same freedom he has now? I can't answer this, but it does make me wonder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.