De Bruyne?

I expect this to move quickly now that Bayern have declared themselves out. The same way as the rags said they had no interest in signing Pedro, then hay ho Chelsea signed him 24 Hours later.

th

Maybe Bayern have briefed the press they are out as KDB has said he wants to come to City.

Our sucess this season has been as a result of playing everyone in their best postion and no square pegs in round holes. The best players dont necessarily make the best team, Nasri is obviously a much better player than Navas for example but isn't getting a game at the moment becuase its not his natural postion.

The same can be said for De Bruyne, he's not a natural right winger but thats where he is going to play for us until he eventually replaces Silva. You rightly say he is the German player of the year, what position did he play last season for Wolfsburg in the vast majority of games? It wasn't right wing...

I'm also not advocating keeping Navas as first choice either, as I dont beleive he offers enough going forward.

I just think we should be looking for a more natural fit on the right, Imagine if we had Robben or Bale on that side to balance Sterling on the left, we would be unstoppable

I do really wanna see De Bruyne join us, however this is what bothers me I'm worried that if it isn't his best position he won't do as well... it's hard for me to comment as I haven't seen much of him, I just hope it doesn't mess with the balance of the team, because with Navas and Sterling on both wings we look like a real threat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.