De Bruyne?

Now you've resorted to being insulting we can close this little ding dong. You've completely invalidated any point you made (although I've no idea what that was).

Maybe you'll apply for the DOF at City when it next comes up? Or maybe you'd be better running Fawlty Towers. Run along now.

Ha ha, you've talked out of your arse, had a stab at being patronising, made idiotic suggestion that I would prefer to see us fail in the Chimps League than buy good players, and now someone has shone a torch on your ill considered platitudes, you're opting for a moral high ground that exists only in your own head in order to close the discussion down. Classic stuff. You have a nice day now!

Last edited:
The paranoia about Bayern on here ....
th

Ha ha, you've talked out of your arse, had a stab at being patronising, and now someone has shone a torch on your ill considered platitudes, you're opting for a moral high ground that exists only in your own head. Classic stuff. You have a nice day now!
I occupied the high ground on this forum years ago and found myself utterly alone.

Ha ha, you've talked out of your arse, had a stab at being patronising, and now someone has shone a torch on your ill considered platitudes, you're opting for a moral high ground that exists only in your own head. Classic stuff. You have a nice day now!

Sorry mate you haven't a clue what you're talking about, none of your posts make any sense.

You haven't a clue about how the club operates in transfer dealings and you haven't a clue how anyone in that position would behave. Go away now, shoo.

I do really wanna see De Bruyne join us, however this is what bothers me I'm worried that if it isn't his best position he won't do as well... it's hard for me to comment as I haven't seen much of him, I just hope it doesn't mess with the balance of the team, because with Navas and Sterling on both wings we look like a real threat.
We are buying him because it makes good sense to have a succession plan in place for the long term stabilty of the side. I just think in the short term it may prove to unbalance the team.

I have mentioned before that De Bruyne reminds me a bit of Gerrard when he played behind Torres, he also played out wide on the right but you wouldn't really put him there out of choice.

If it were up to me I would still buy De Bruyne but he would rotate with Silva and Sterling. he would be more effective cutting in from the left as Sterling does now. I would then sell Nasri and buy Robben

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.