De Bruyne?

Bayern want De Bruyne to wait so they can buy him next year. Right now they have no hope of matching our offer. De Bruyne has to make his decision.

We are buying him because it makes good sense to have a succession plan in place for the long term stabilty of the side. I just think in the short term it may prove to unbalance the team.

I have mentioned before that De Bruyne reminds me a bit of Gerrard when he played behind Torres, he also played out wide on the right but you wouldn't really put him there out of choice.

Could move Sterling on to the right then. He would still be equally as dangerous and would help accommodate KDB.

The only problem with that is breaking up the Sterling/ Kolarov partnership as they've built up a very good understanding
If it were up to me I would still buy De Bruyne but he would rotate with Silva and Sterling. he would be more effective cutting in from the left as Sterling does now. I would then sell Nasri and buy Robben

"Shoo" Haha! Fuckinell that made me laugh more than it should have.
C'mon boys, it's a great time to be alive and supporting City right now. Enjoy. This team is special and adding KDB will be the cherry on an already delicious cake.
If, for some reason it fell through we are still well enough equipped to challenge for the lot. He comes, great, he doesn't then he'll miss out on being a part of something great.

He has agreed terms with us, but he likes Germany and the style of football so you can see why Bayern would be tempting.
He shouldn't have agreed terms with us then, if that's true it makes him a plonker as well as a cow murderer and I think he should be left to enjoy his sauerkraut in peace. Move on Txiki find someone who actually wants to play for us and make a career here.

We are buying him because it makes good sense to have a succession plan in place for the long term stabilty of the side. I just think in the short term it may prove to unbalance the team.

I have mentioned before that De Bruyne reminds me a bit of Gerrard when he played behind Torres, he also played out wide on the right but you wouldn't really put him there out of choice.

If it were up to me I would still buy De Bruyne but he would rotate with Silva and Sterling. he would be more effective cutting in from the left as Sterling does now. I would then sell Nasri and buy Robben

Is Robben for sale? It'd be quite a thing to just take one of Bayern's principle attackers. Also suprised to learn that he's looking for a move and willing to join City.

I think Nasri is very important as a squad player. The switches we made yesterday and against Chelsea help us to retain possession more:

Navas - Delph
Sterling - Nasri
Aguero - Bony

Bony holding up, Nasri playing simple passes and settling it down, Delph (read Demichelis for the Chelsea game) breaking up play.

No way would I sell Nasri.

De Bruyne is two footed and can put a cross onto a penny from 40 yards, he'll be fine anywhere across the front three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.