De Bruyne?

We are buying him because it makes good sense to have a succession plan in place for the long term stabilty of the side. I just think in the short term it may prove to unbalance the team.

I have mentioned before that De Bruyne reminds me a bit of Gerrard when he played behind Torres, he also played out wide on the right but you wouldn't really put him there out of choice.

If it were up to me I would still buy De Bruyne but he would rotate with Silva and Sterling. he would be more effective cutting in from the left as Sterling does now. I would then sell Nasri and buy Robben
I think KDB is the long term replacement for Silva. Surely KDB can already now play the role of Merlin if we need to rest him, or - God forbid - he gets injured. KDB is I think also an upgrade on Navas for the right wing - and mind you I really like Navas as a player.

He has agreed terms with us, but he likes Germany and the style of football so you can see why Bayern would be tempting.
It's not like he's trying to figure out what type of extension to put on his bungalow. There are 2 options and neither is changing. I wish my life was so simple.

Bayern, who had also been reportedly interested in him in the past, said no such deal is in the works.

"We will definitely not become active in the matter of De Bruyne," Bayern spokesman Markus Hoerwick told reporters. "This is something the board has decided for some time."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.