De Bruyne?

Well, tolmie was pretty sure it would be done at friday. You can see, in this saga are so many twists and turns, you never can`t count on anything.

Though you should not insult people who pass informations to you. Prick.

To be honest, it was more the way you were casually posting about the transfer as if you knew nothing and then 30 seconds later you had been speaking to someone from the Wolfsberg media who confirmed some information with you.

Way too fake.

If they really are not willing to sell, they surely would have made that pretty clear a long time ago. I think they have had their own agenda, especially Allofs but I don't think it includes taking the piss out of us for the sake of it. It isn't helping anyone.

It must be very close to an agreement, if one hasn't already been reached.

Everyone has a price...i'm sure if someone threw 200 mil at us for Kun our owners would consider it

What i'm saying is they really don't want to sell...so making it hard for us is par for the course

Does anyone else think they have no intention of selling Kev and they are just stringing us along in a nice little Wolsburg publicity stunt?

They can then claim the moral high ground when they rebuke us at the end of the window?

Becoming more likely as each day passes. Certainly letting this play out right to the deadline gives Wolfsburg the opportunity to say "for the sake of Kevin we tried but we couldn't reach an agreement and now it's time for him to concentrate on Wolfsburg, in the end no acceptable bit was submitted by another club."

You can just see it!

Everyone has a price...i'm sure if someone threw 200 mil at us for Kun our owners would consider it

What i'm saying is they really don't want to sell...so making it hard for us is par for the course

Yeah but if it was so far away, I think we would have pulled the plug ages ago, both clubs would prefer not to have the hassle. Somebody on their side must be giving us a reason to believe a deal can be done.

Pellegrini has said every time, that City will go right up to the window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.