De Bruyne?

Watching our performance with two fast wingers, I would be happy to find a winger with speed that can actually score goals. I actually think someone like Pedro would have been perfect, but there must be alternatives out there other than KDB (that is if his transfer falls through).

Even City won't know what is truly going on at this point.

It's clear Wolfsberg are stalling but this could be for 3 reasons:

- They want a bigger fee
- They want a replacement first
- They have absolutely no intention of selling to City

Obviously the nightmare position is the third point. Would they really be that twatish? By stringing us along it stops us getting the player we want and also stops us getting an alternative like Pedro.

Pull the plug now and move on,navas is doing a grand job.

For me, he needs to improve that final ball near the goal line, but yes, he puts in a good shift that so many miss out on. His crossing away from that goal line isn't too bad. The square ball for Aguero's crisp shot on the run which was saved by Begovic is a good example.

giphy.gif

But they don't need to sell and don't want to sell

Their ideal scenario would be that he stays

Ideal in the short term yes but in the long term??

Their CEO has all but admitted that KDB sees himself at a higher level. He won't sign a new deal and all the talk is about him staying this season and at a push the following season.

The problem they will have is that this is De Brunye's max value. No club outside the PL will pay their asking price. Also, they are lucky that KDB has managed this situation respectfully for them.

Lets say that Wolfsburg have a much worse season than last, which is not too farfetched to suggest with a rejuvenated Dortmund back on the scene. KDB gets fed up and after the saga this summer, publically starts forcing a move. They will be lucky to get 2/3s of his current value.

I have no doubts that their board are thinking long term and the fact that they are playing this out in the media suggests that they are open to a deal. Lets face it, if they were adamant that he would not be sold they would come out and say it and ignore all speculation.

£43.75M would be a snip
Yeah, At the end of the day I would be really happy if De Bruyne joins us, but in case if it doesn't materialise then we would be loosing out on a potential.alternative too. We definitely need a right winger or a back up for Silva more or so once the international break is over.

Watching our performance with two fast wingers, I would be happy to find a winger with speed that can actually score goals. I actually think someone like Pedro would have been perfect, but there must be alternatives out there other than KDB (that is if his transfer falls through).

Just keep the money ffs.

We don't need to sign players for the sake of it. That's Mancini's m.o. & we've had too much of it. Big money should be spent on the players we really want or kept until one becomes available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.