De Bruyne?

He's had one good season for club right? He's not english... how's he worth £58m? I was thinking £34m at the start of the window.

And be nothing like him whatsoever as a player.

Both different players. Griezmann is better as a winger but KDB is better as an attacking mid.

@miketork summed it up perfectly. He'll play as a winger because there's no way he'll take silva's role because imo silva's the best playmaker in the world. As a winger he's still good but i don't think he's better than Griezmann

The information they have posted on this transfer has been completely wrong. I know they're posting in good faith and I get happy about new info as much as anyone else, but it's clear that with this one only official comments are going to count.

We have to hope that we don't run out of time or maybe that the deadline will work to our advantage and force Wolfsberg to make a decision.

"I get happy about new info" but "the information they have posted on this transfer has been completely wrong"
Your post doesn't make sense Blue, make your mind up

If De Bruyne isn't arsed/wants to stay at WOB, like some say, why has he turned down two contract offers? His only fault here is being too nice and not confrontational enough to make this hostile. He has told them privately and politely he would like to move, but it hasn't really sped it up. Perhaps he will become more aggressive in the last 7 days.

No, he won't. Where he has told them privately and politely that he wants to join us? Isco all over again.

Why ?? We are two points clear already,eight scored,none conceded,have beaten two top teams and should extend our points on Saturday by another three.Another match wont make any difference.

We're obviously looking at a player in KDB. The club obviously feel he would supplement if not greatly enhance what we already have. However, if it doesn't look like its going to happen, then will we turn our attention to a likeminded player of similar standard so late in the day? The fact is the clock is ticking and we have (what?) 7 days left. If we can't get a big name player over the line in 2 3/4 months (admittedly from a stubborn seller), what chance of a different option of a similar standard being available in that final week?

(In addition, if we can't get KDB, why don't we formally extract ourselves from the situation and keep hold of the money for January or next summer?)

Been watching and watching, and its gone round in circles everyday, everyone getting giddy when told will be done friday then Tuesday, then Bayern want him now the Scum want him! Just keeps going on and on. Doing my head in as is with everyone else. I want to stop coming on here but keep doing so hopeing for info in a positive way, but when we get positive feedback it then gets put back to square one the following day! We should end this today one way or the other get him signed or forget it! Driving us all crazzzzzyyy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.