De Bruyne?

It's been pretty clear throughout that the only people that know ANYTHING about what is going on in this whole saga are Txiki/Soriano and the owners plus KDB's agent, KDB himself and Wolfsburg.

I hope we fuck this deal off now. Wolfsburg have pissed us about for far too long now and we are starting to look like mugs.

KDB has had ONE good season and prior to that flopped at CFC, anything near 50 m for him is a joke. We don't need him and he isn't doing enough to force the move so let him rot at a shit, average club and miss out
On the pay day of a lifetime.

Tell Wolfsburg to stick this up there arse and save our dosh.

We're obviously looking at a player in KDB. The club obviously feel he would supplement if not greatly enhance what we already have. However, if it doesn't look like its going to happen, then will we turn our attention to a likeminded player of similar standard so late in the day? The fact is the clock is ticking and we have (what?) 7 days left. If we can't get a big name player over the line in 2 3/4 months (admittedly from a stubborn seller), what chance of a different option of a similar standard being available in that final week?

(In addition, if we can't get KDB, why don't we formally extract ourselves from the situation and keep hold of the money for January or next summer?)
I imagine Cheekie is still of the opinion that we still have more than chance of getting this concluded,even if it ends up as an eleventh hour nail biting transfer.

He has not forced any kind of move which for me speaks volumes. Sterling made it clear he wanted us. This lad has not. If he does not move i think he will regret the decision.

It tells me that he's got a very good job, he's doing well at it and by most standards he's astronomically well paid. He's got the opportunity to be even more astronomically well paid and successful but that would seem to involve staging a major fall out with his current employer. He doesnt particularly want to do that. The new job still might not come off, he might actually like his current employers. He's likely to have other options in the future, other prospective employers.

It's been pretty clear throughout that the only people that know ANYTHING about what is going on in this whole saga are Txiki/Soriano and the owners plus KDB's agent, KDB himself and Wolfsburg.

I hope we fuck this deal off now. Wolfsburg have pissed us about for far too long now and we are starting to look like mugs.

KDB has had ONE good season and prior to that flopped at CFC, anything near 50 m for him is a joke. We don't need him and he isn't doing enough to force the move so let him rot at a shit, average club and miss out
On the pay day of a lifetime.

Tell Wolfsburg to stick this up there arse and save our dosh.

Well said

The issue with this whole thing is that it has turned into KDB or nothing for us. As each day passes, it's closer to the end of the window and the chances of landing anyone else diminish. At this stage, it's KDB or nothing which means we're essentially at Allof's mercy. It's incredibly infuriating that KDB hasn't helped things along and we're going around in circles. Getting a real sense that he doesn't really want to be here and is stringing both clubs along to a) get a bigger contract or b) get his dream move to Bayern.

he is an upgrade on navas....you can see him as a mix of both players...he is faster than nasri more fluid maybe not that fast as navas but fast...and skillful and good at long range shoots or shoots in generell like nasri....so would be an upgrade and its good to have him playing right sterling left and silva in the middle....when you want to compete with the best you need two good person for one postition so we can brinf the pacefull navas for de bruyne in second half and he would terrorise the defense and the skillful nasri for sterling in second half...and for ferna or toure you can bring delph...must buy to compete with the big guns like bayern,barca or real

Sure I can see that, but I'm asking more will he stick to what's being successful with us currently i.e. playing very wide, trying to beat his man and get a cross in, or as I suspect would he be more of what Nasri is for us, try and come inside and play a one-two with someone and slows it all down a bit.

Seems to me he'd be perfect as a Silva replacement when the sad time comes that we need to do so, but I'm not convinced he's the answer to our need for a world class right winger. Someone like Pedro seemed the obvious choice (although he's already 28 also), a proven pacey winger with more end product than Navas.

At this stage I doubt we've got time to find someone who fits the bill and is obtainable in such a small time frame, but whilst I'd love KDB eventually at City, I'm not sure he's a necessity for this season, more a luxury.

I hate waiting for the toaster, the kettle to boil, the iron to warm up, putting fuel in the car, waiting at the bar and this transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.