De Bruyne?

RAGCAFE...

30 minutes ago
AbusementPark
Just been on looking on the Bluemoon forum and I'm the KDB thread, think I've found the team supported by the most unemployed fans ever. Over 23,000 replies on the one thread, scrolling down to the Pogba thread and over 28,000 replies. That's some amount of muppet suicide if we landed KDB and Pogba goes to Chelsea.

can someone sum up the 2.5k pages ..........four words
Great gifs, Infighting amongst opinionated BM'ers, a million pointless tweets and... not much else, certainly no KDB news of substance.

So it was twenty words, but hey like the entire thread, why say something when you can say it in five times as many words as you need to!

The difference between Hazard and De Bruyne is that everyone wanted Hazard and if we didn't get him, United or Chelsea would. Inevitably, they did and he's been a great player for them ever since.

With De Bruyne, if we don't get him, maybe Bayern will pick him up in a year, maybe they won't but no one else is in for him this year. In my opinion, if we walk away from this deal right now it says to players: "Show us that you want to play for us and we'll come get you, sit idly by and let your team fuck us about and we'll go elsewhere"

We are at the stage where we should be signing players who want to play for us (Sterling & Otamendi) and not battling it out to try and win players over in the off chance that a "bigger" club may be interested in them (De Bruyne & Pogba).

If they're not making the right noises that they want to come then fuck them, we'll sign other players. KDB had a decent season but he's not worth £60m, I'd sooner spend another 5 or 6 million and sign Bale or Griezmann.

great post btw

The difference between Hazard and De Bruyne is that everyone wanted Hazard and if we didn't get him, United or Chelsea would. Inevitably, they did and he's been a great player for them ever since.

With De Bruyne, if we don't get him, maybe Bayern will pick him up in a year, maybe they won't but no one else is in for him this year. In my opinion, if we walk away from this deal right now it says to players: "Show us that you want to play for us and we'll come get you, sit idly by and let your team fuck us about and we'll go elsewhere"

We are at the stage where we should be signing players who want to play for us (Sterling & Otamendi) and not battling it out to try and win players over in the off chance that a "bigger" club may be interested in them (De Bruyne & Pogba).

If they're not making the right noises that they want to come then fuck them, we'll sign other players. KDB had a decent season but he's not worth £60m, I'd sooner spend another 5 or 6 million and sign Bale or Griezmann.

Never happen. Bale is Perez' golden boy, you'd have to double it. Griezmann' buyout clause got upped from €46m "significantly" so you're probably looking at around €90m for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.