De Bruyne?

can someone sum up the 2.5k pages ..........
Just over obsessive gossip from swathes of people who know nothing.

I thought I'd learnt my lesson on the Transfer Forum a few years ago. I said I wouldn't return back then, but I certainly have now. This place is full-on mental and pretty weird!

yj0RAjP.jpg

Stunning-simply stunning :)

This idea that Wolfsburg are using Bayern and United to drive up the price for City is not what's happening in my view. They are trying to drive City away.

That is their one aspiration that we decide enough is enough and give up. They simply do not want to sell and they hope by making increasingly unrealistic demands or delayiong indefinitely or mention other teams who might bid we will figure out that we would be better off looking at alternatives whilst we still have 7 days.

It seems as plain as day that is their strategy here. They then capture the moral high ground with their fans for doing all possible not to sell their best player whom they perfectly reasonably want to keep. For reasons that have bugger all to do with Bayern. For themselves.

But they are realistic and must know via KDB that he wants to go to City but equally that he does not want to be too negative or upset fans that have supported him.

So Wolfsburg are probably happy to suggest to the media that the lad wants to go anywhere else but City because that is another tactic in their efforts to drive us away.

If, as seems to be occurring, they are exploring other options if they have to replace him. If, as is clear, they are still talking to City (because to say - not for sale at any price - might drive KDB into a transfer request). If City are not running.

This all points to the expectation that they have that in the end they will agree a deal at the latest possible moment (though hopefully not the last possible moment because £50 million or £60 million matters none if they have no time to sign anyone with it).

City have little to lose here. No other realistic targets and Txiki must think a very good chance they can still pull this off. If KDB wants to move he will have to make that ever more clear in coming days.

If he does then they will sell. If he doesn't then he misses out of playing with a great City side. He will be the one loser. Not us.

Last edited:
Must be thinking of coming over if he's paying that much attention the rag ****,sat in his office in facking london the twats probably never even been to the swamp,if your still lurking go and support your local team,Brentford probably

RAGCAFE...

30 minutes ago
AbusementPark
Just been on looking on the Bluemoon forum and I'm the KDB thread, think I've found the team supported by the most unemployed fans ever. Over 23,000 replies on the one thread, scrolling down to the Pogba thread and over 28,000 replies. That's some amount of muppet suicide if we landed KDB and Pogba goes to Chelsea.

A quick look on his profile on ragcafe brings up *a post about Bild being a reliable paper. :/
*a post about Neymar forming a great front 3 with Rooney and Valencia.

I think he needs psychiatric help tbh.

If it takes 2 or 3 weeks then so be it.

What makes you think it will only take another 2 or 3 weeks ? Next week should end it one way or the other for this window but we have got the whole of the rest of the year plus a good proportion of the next transfer window to continue with this epic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.