De Bruyne?

Great gifs, Infighting amongst opinionated BM'ers, a million pointless tweets and... not much else, certainly no KDB news of substance.

So it was twenty words, but hey like the entire thread, why say something when you can say it in five times as many words as you need to!
four words you ****

RAGCAFE...

30 minutes ago
AbusementPark
Just been on looking on the Bluemoon forum and I'm the KDB thread, think I've found the team supported by the most unemployed fans ever. Over 23,000 replies on the one thread, scrolling down to the Pogba thread and over 28,000 replies. That's some amount of muppet suicide if we landed KDB and Pogba goes to Chelsea.

You realize they are discussing Neymar over there (along with Bale et al)? That's like Miss Piggy calling Kermit a muppet.

RAGCAFE...

30 minutes ago
AbusementPark
Just been on looking on the Bluemoon forum and I'm the KDB thread, think I've found the team supported by the most unemployed fans ever. Over 23,000 replies on the one thread, scrolling down to the Pogba thread and over 28,000 replies. That's some amount of muppet suicide if we landed KDB and Pogba goes to Chelsea.

Location Belfast says it all. Probably spent most of his young life watching his Mother suck blokes off to put some food on the table.

Tell me about it. I have just deleted all German numbers from my mobile..... It's now Hans free......!
oEhVvjZ.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.