De Bruyne?

This transfer hasn't stalled automatically its been a pantomime from word go So on that basis is it not reasonable to presume we have a plan b ? For those saying we wont have time only have to see how Chelsea moved for Pedro

If the club felt they needed KDB to really force the issue I'm sure they would ask his agent and I'm equally sure they'd oblige. I get the feeling City are calm because we don't need him immediately. The season start we've had reinforces that.

This transfer hasn't stalled automatically its been a pantomime from word go So on that basis is it not reasonable to presume we have a plan b ? For those saying we wont have time only have to see how Chelsea moved for Pedro

We might not have a plan b because we just don't want to sign a player we actually want KDB

This transfer has got shades of Sanchez, Hazard and Isco written all over it. Tell Wolfsburg to gtf at this point.

Why hasn't the relationship between Bayern and Wolfsburg been looked into by UEFA, etc.

Volkswagen own Wolfsburg 100%
Audi own 10% of Bayern
Volkswagen own Audi 100%

Volkswagen's CEO (who own Wolfsburg) sits on the Bayern board of directors.

Can you imagine if Sheikh Mansour sat on Arsenal's board? I'm sure the FA would like a word...

Very good point .

One way or another get this sorted As much as I like BM I have been on that much I'm sure my missus thinks I'm having an affair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.