De Bruyne?

We might not have a plan b because we just don't want to sign a player we actually want KDB

If we don't sign him this Summer we never will. So any plan B will be for 2016. If they were even considering anyone instead of KDB then there would be more urgency evident and the fact that City are leaving it up to KDB to effectively force Wolfsburg's hand suggests we are okay either way.

I doubt we will just try again in 2016 because if the player wants this desperately then Wolfsburg will eventually fold (by the weekend at the latest I suspect to give them some chance to use the money). If that doesn't happen it means he was okay with playing another year where he is and not wanting to fight for his place in this great City team.

That will send a pretty strong signal that he is not the kind of player we would wait 12 months for and try again.

I suspect KDBs agent knows that and will be having a word in his client's shell like.

ok so im probably going to get slaughtered for this but someone on twitter has said de bruyne is officially looking for a house in Manchester. Its probably bs, but it is my duty to bring it to the KDB table

If our ITKs sources are as good as they've been on other transfers then they too must be puzzled by what's going on as he should have joined about four times by now.

That suggests, at the very least, this isn't going to plan... which is why I wonder why there is still so much confidence? It looks like the nearer we get to the deadline the more is going on and I doubt even City know what Bayern are up to.

If Bayern do get him I hope they have to pay a lot more than they wanted to a lot earlier and then he turns out to be crap for them.

This has gone on too long. If we have placed a bid, at what point do we say take it or leave it? We have no guarantees that he is not negotiating for a better offer from Bayern.

ok so im probably going to get slaughtered for this but someone on twitter has said de bruyne is officially looking for a house in Manchester. Its probably bs, but it is my duty to bring it to the KDB table

He bought one in Hale weeks ago according to this thread! If I recall correctly.

Listen no one really knows what's happening behind the scenes but from little quotes from Aloffs something stinks about this whole transfer. It seems like Wolfsburg would be delighted to sell to Bayern but doing everything in their power to dick City around. Small time league.

We should be pressuring KDB to put in a transfer request. Stones has just done it and has ensured Everton will now get a lot less money than they would have if they had held out. £58m is ludicrous surely KDB knows thats himself. Transfer request £54m should sort it - know its not much difference but it'll get a move on.

This has gone on too long. If we have placed a bid, at what point do we say take it or leave it? We have no guarantees that he is not negotiating for a better offer from Bayern.

We only need to do that if we have any intent on buying someone else instead. If we don't (as seems likely) then we are not in any deadline really. KDB and Wolfsburg are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.