De Bruyne?

fanny-wipes-novelty-gift-626-p[ekm]750x1000[ekm].jpg

You didn't read all my post did you?

I thought bayern weren't interested or is this sky being slow as usual?

I've always read between the line and saw Bayern's statement as being purely about this summer. I may be wrong but this whole has been dominated by carefully chosen wording. getting close to the point where we have to call it a day for me.

The hierarchy need to release whatever funds are necessary and land this guy. Offer him £300k a week if need be. The football world knows who we are, but let's press it home with a transfer that shakes the foundations of football.

Signing De Bruyne won't do that, it'd be a good signing but not a stellar one.

We should be pressuring KDB to put in a transfer request. Stones has just done it and has ensured Everton will now get a lot less money than they would have if they had held out. £58m is ludicrous surely KDB knows thats himself. Transfer request £54m should sort it - know its not much difference but it'll get a move on.
are we willing to pay £54m or we're trying to get the fee lower? what i'm saying is, everybody is blaming KDB and/or Wolfsburg but in fairness to them, KDB has said that the clubs should agree and Wolfsburg probably holding out for the best fee feasible and understandably so, you dont expect them to accept just anything we deem fair
so maybe the ball is in our court...or maybe its much more complex than we think???

Me too. This window has been excellent for us and awful for our rivals. Get it shut without them doing much else and they're all fucked !
I agree, although I can see Arsenal bringing a forward in. Benzema staying put apparently but now talk of Cavani.

I don't buy this argument that Wolfsburg are trying to find replacements before selling as it will affect the price of their targets. The whole world and his dog know they are likely to get a shed load of cash so they are already dealing in inflated prices.
Oh, and the 5pm talkshite announcement is that joey Barton is presenting the show on Friday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.