De Bruyne?

are we willing to pay £54m or we're trying to get the fee lower? what i'm saying is, everybody is blaming KDB and/or Wolfsburg but in fairness to them, KDB has said that the clubs should agree and Wolfsburg probably holding out for the best fee feasible and understandably so, you dont expect them to accept just anything we deem fair
so maybe the ball is in our court...or maybe its much more complex than we think???
Nobody has a clue what's going on.

I don't buy this argument that Wolfsburg are trying to find replacements before selling as it will affect the price of their targets. The whole world and his dog know they are likely to get a shed load of cash so they are already dealing in inflated prices.
Oh, and the 5pm talkshite announcement is that joey Barton is presenting the show on Friday.

So if everyone knows that, then they also know this deal is going to happen.

So in that case, who cares ?

Signing De Bruyne won't do that, it'd be a good signing but not a stellar one.
I don't think making headlines is important now. People know who likkle City are. We need to win the title and bridge the gap to Barca, Bayern, PSG etc.Is KDB the man to do that? I doubt many English based City fans have a clue on that. I don't. Fantastic stats yet a star player in an ordinary team would shine. His role at City would be different and he wouldn't be able to demand the ball and get it at all times. He'd be just another player. I'm not for or against this signing. I'm not that bothered as City are doing great without him, and although star players come along rarely, we've got to rely on someone else's judgement that he is that player. It's hard to get really excited by someone else's vision of the player.

Hasn't really done Flappy much good kicking up a fuss has it? If Wolfsburg want to be difficult there's not much to be done either way. Fwiw I think we're just waiting on them to sign a replacement and as soon as they've agreed a fee with the selling club De Bruyne will be here.
Look at the different ways they're being treated. De Gea is out in the cold, whereas KDB is still playing for Wolfsburg. That, to me, smacks of one player being "punished" before he goes and the other one possibly staying put. Anyway; as I said earlier, this whole saga has dragged on far too long, in my opinion. Give him til the weekend to make up his mind, one way or another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.