De Bruyne?

I think it will get done, even if we end up paying more than we what out of desperation next week. If it lands the player we dearly covet, so be it. If we get another tough CL draw on Thursday that could make us blink first.

I don't buy this argument that Wolfsburg are trying to find replacements before selling as it will affect the price of their targets. The whole world and his dog know they are likely to get a shed load of cash so they are already dealing in inflated prices.
Oh, and the 5pm talkshite announcement is that joey Barton is presenting the show on Friday.

Someone else here said that Wolfsuburg are delaying the transfer beacuse they don't want to spend the cash. It's simple really, we don't want to pay the asking price and KDB doesn't want to "go on war" with Wolfsburg.

Look at the different ways they're being treated. De Gea is out in the cold, whereas KDB is still playing for Wolfsburg. That, to me, smacks of one player being "punished" before he goes and the other one possibly staying put. Anyway; as I said earlier, this whole saga has dragged on far too long, in my opinion. Give him til the weekend to make up his mind, one way or another.

So you're advocating leaving it until 3 days before the window closes and then walking away?

time for a Gif (well I don;t offer anything else on here do I?)
tumblr_m7motqeQ9g1r8mj54o1_500.gif

Look at the different ways they're being treated. De Gea is out in the cold, whereas KDB is still playing for Wolfsburg. That, to me, smacks of one player being "punished" before he goes and the other one possibly staying put. Anyway; as I said earlier, this whole saga has dragged on far too long, in my opinion. Give him til the weekend to make up his mind, one way or another.

I'd give him a week personally :)

And if it is true that his representatives have held talks with Bayern, then he is clearly unimpressed by our offer.

Thought this was going to be done by now,get the feeling we are being strung along,think we should set a deadline of say Thursday by 6pm or we move on surely we have a plan b in place just in case,Or brief the press we are making a move for someone else to hurry these fcukers along,it's like one big soap opera this transfer...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.