De Bruyne?

a lot of people on here are blaming the player for the lack of movement..

to me the agent is acting very odd, he will get a big payday from this transfer so you would like he would be using every trick in the book to get it through..

But no, he seems quite happy to let things take there natural course ?

Agents usually dont work like this..

What's with all the aggression and turning on each other in this thread? If some fans are unhappy with the way this has dragged on and all the uncertainty surrounding it, that's up to them don't start personally insulting or attacking your fellow fans. If it doesn't happen I'm sure we'll all get over it, if it does that would be great.
You speak sense however this transfer has to go down as one of our most boring, I say we let them turn on each other for mild entertainment.

It's not a reason to 'force' a move, if he respects the club he is working for & the fans he plays for though.

If he has feelings for the club, then it won't be an easy move & he won't want to leave on bad terms. It would be different if it was the only chance he'd ever get & a life changing decision & they were holding him back, but he probably won't believe that's the case.
To be honest he's coming across as a bit of a wimp to me and if he was really motivated to become a City player he would be a City player by now. If he isn't that bothered then I don't particularly want him.

Belgian newspaper :volgens Sky Sports zou Bayern München ondertussen bezig zijn aan een heuse inhaalrace op de Engelse grootmachten.De Bruyne zou samen met zijn manager Patrick De Koster in het geheim al een bezoek hebben gebracht aan de Allianz Arena, waar de twee een rondleiding kregen.

TRANSLATED : De Bruyne and his manager received in secret a guided tour in The München stadium, according to sky sports.

C'mon this can't be serious !!!!!
Well let's hope not but i always had a bad feeling he would stay one year and then go there. But let's be positive and trust txiki!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.