De Bruyne?

I'm happy to roll as we are, if he comes great if not we saved a chunk of change and identify a new target in jan/summer.

Top of the league, playing wonderful football, squad really motivated to deliver I'm happy :-)

I definitely think it's an age thing. He suits us as an upgrade on Navas perfectly.

Yes we are players that can play for us for the next 10 years not 3 or 4 and before anybody says otemendi we will get 6 yrs out of him and It was a simple way to get back the money we were owed

We don't actually know.

For all we know, they may have tried to fix him up with a move to Bayern & he's chosen City so they are getting in a couple of players to appease the fans before he goes.

We just don't know.

Going off what's been said on here and in the Media,the fee would be lower from bayern?
I see agents not giving a fuck where players play,as long as they get the best deal,which in turn lines the agents pocket.
Only an idiot agent would turn City down,wait a year and collect a lower pay packet,IF that IS the case.

Belgian newspaper :volgens Sky Sports zou Bayern München ondertussen bezig zijn aan een heuse inhaalrace op de Engelse grootmachten.De Bruyne zou samen met zijn manager Patrick De Koster in het geheim al een bezoek hebben gebracht aan de Allianz Arena, waar de twee een rondleiding kregen.

TRANSLATED : De Bruyne and his manager received in secret a guided tour in The München stadium, according to sky sports.

C'mon this can't be serious !!!!!

It was such a great secret, a journalist from another country knows about it

Yeah,agree mate,but as seen on here,people start to point towards the player,so ultimately,Wolfsburg are making him look the ****,IMO.
He needs to stop worrying about coming across as being nasty to Wolfsburg fans and start worrying about how they are using this 'niceness'.

I swear, some people would be happier if we wrapped up a deal for Andros Townsend within a few days.

Use your head... a secret guided tour that Sky Sports know about?
and even if it were true as soon as KDB had the same at our place he'd sign on the dotted line - the CFA is THE BEST in Europe

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.