De Bruyne?

It was such a great secret, a journalist from another country knows about it
haha. Always wondered that from the papers. You'll read in the Mirror or the Mail that "Sterling is prepared to shock Rogers by going into his office and demanding a transfer." They write it at such an angle that the reader would know things that are going to happen before those actually involved in football. Laughable.

Going off what's been said on here and in the Media,the fee would be lower from bayern?
I see agents not giving a fuck where players play,as long as they get the best deal,which in turn lines the agents pocket.
Only an idiot agent would turn City down,wait a year and collect a lower pay packet,IF that IS the case.

Oh Wolfsburg are a different matter. They have been a right bunch of cunts with City in this imo.

But as far as DeBruyne goes, them trying to fix him up with a move to Bayern next season is not a shit on for him, just for City.

How they can try to favour Bayern over us I find horrible tbh.

In fact they're just looking after Wolfsburg, which is exactly what they should do.

Just because some City fans don't like it, doesn't mean they're being c*nts with anyone.
I beg to differ
I agree that Wolfsburg should do what is right for them and them alone. However all dealings should have been in private without the need for Allofs to be constantly gobbing off.

I have no idea what Wolfsburg are up to and it doesn't really matter. If they don't want to sell it' s
difficult to force them. What interests me is what all this tells us about City. Firstly, City had very precise targets for this window, and no plan B if they don't get them. This is because they don't want B list players. City are trying to close the gap on the very top CL clubs and know clearly who they believe will do this. If they can't get KdB Navas has the qualities to play the game Pellers wants City to play more than Pedro, for example. The money we are prepared to spend on Sterling and KdB suggests our hierarchy are convinced that they will be among the world's best within 5 years. With Pogba Juve must have made it pretty plain pretty quickly that he was not for sale, so no B player, no alternative - go back in a year. If City are still talking they must feel fairly sure a deal is there to be made which will bring KdB to the Etihad.

Why are we still in for this fella? Nasri,Sterling and Navas have looked good value for the two places alongside Silva.

How they can try to favour Bayern over us I find horrible tbh.
To be fair if it means they keep him for another year, it could be worth quite a bit of money to Wolfsburg if they make the CL again, compared to not making it.

Wolfsburg are looking after Wolfsburg, I think they are wrong to allow their best player go to bayern, because it hurts them ultimately, but if they have him for another year it benefits Wolfsburg short term (unless he gets a bad injury and bayern f*ck them off, or just that bayern f*ck them off anyway, which is possible).

Dennis Praet left out of Anderlecht's squad for their friendly match against Dynamo Kiev.
vIf0lAD.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.