De Bruyne?

Found in the Guardian, year 2026 : Klaus Allofs denies an offer has been made for 35-year old captain Kevin De Bruyne.

To be fair if it means they keep him for another year, it could be worth quite a bit of money to Wolfsburg if they make the CL again, compared to not making it.

Wolfsburg are looking after Wolfsburg, I think they are wrong to allow their best player go to bayern, because it hurts them ultimately, but if they have him for another year it benefits Wolfsburg short term (unless he gets a bad injury and bayern f*ck them off, or just that bayern f*ck them off anyway, which is possible).

I just don't see it as that mate.

Aloffs was pushing him towards Bayern in January & making flesh crawlingly creepy pronouncements about how they are a club you can't turn down. I think it's dodgy as fuck.

Trust me lads I've got the day off work tomorrow. City will wrap it up tomorrow to make me happy on my day off.

And in addition
If Wolfsburg have involved Bayern because they don't want to sell to us, then that is a cunts trick. They should be up front and say we don't wont to sell to City because we are Munich's woman

Regardless of what happens in the end I think their fans must have picked up on the fact that they're been bending over backwards to get the lad to Bavaria. I would have thought this would prove problematic to them in terms of their future credibility.

Glad I got the 9-2 with skybet on him staying. Now 2-1.
Unfortunately until we win the champions league, the type of players we are trying to attract just will not come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.