De Bruyne?

He doesn't want to upset anybody the poor little lamb.

That's what I don't get,he's apparently asked to leave,not put a request in,but asked to leave,that's being reported by a few now.
Do Wolfsburg fans not have TVs or read papers,no internet access?
If I was a Wolfsburg fan,I'd be more pissed off with the club for letting or getting Bayern involved,I'd of preferred him to of just been sold to City and get a couple of players in with the dosh.
Let's face it IF Madrid and the rags were in for Aguero,and he was happy to go,where the fuck would you prefer him to go?

Kin ell how long has he been there, a year? Anyone would think he had come through their academy ffs. Kevin, sometimes people move on with their careers, pick up their belongings, buy their mates a drink, and then leave. Tbh if Wolfsburg is that fucking good, or you are that shy, then you should definitely stay there, and let's all move on. This just all feels a little bit silly now

At what point should De Bruyne do what's best for him and him alone?
Going off some of the "ITKs" on here,he agreed ages ago and was/is more than happy to come.
If that's the case then he thinks it's the best move for him.

This whole deal from city fan perspective is frustrating because there are so many different things that could be stopping it going through from Wolfsburg, to us not paying what they want to Bayern sniffing to kevin himself. Then to counter all that you hear Wolfsburg want Bayern, to they will sell but keep upping the price. Kevin wants to come but would like Bayern. Been a proper saga and the media on all sides from here to Belgium and Germany don't have a clue.

It seems to have been going on forever this,he's coming,he's staying,he's going to bayern,to be fair it's getting to the stage if he signs or not I'm not really bothered either way,maybe promote one of the lads from the eds...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.