De Bruyne?

Copied & pasted from saying same thing to somebody else:

Sorry mate, but I say bollocks to that comment. Shows a massive amount of integrity & professionalism in my opinion, which is exactly the mentality we should be looking for in players.

How would you feel if Real or Barca came in for Serge, he was happy to go or stay & he handed in a transfer request after City had turned down a bid? Woułd you slag off his personality & mentality?

Inversely what would you say about his personality & mentality if he carried on as a true professional & didn't hand in a transfer request to go to either of the 2 most successful teams in Europe?
If Sergio Aguero wants to play for Real Madrid and Real Madrid can afford him, Sergio Aguero goes to Real Madrid. That's life.

I beg to differ
I agree that Wolfsburg should do what is right for them and them alone. However all dealings should have been in private without the need for Allofs to be constantly gobbing off.

At what point should De Bruyne do what's best for him and him alone?
Going off some of the "ITKs" on here,he agreed ages ago and was/is more than happy to come.
If that's the case then he thinks it's the best move for him.

Oh Wolfsburg are a different matter. They have been a right bunch of cunts with City in this imo.

But as far as DeBruyne goes, them trying to fix him up with a move to Bayern next season is not a shit on for him, just for City.

How they can try to favour Bayern over us I find horrible tbh.

They have strong connections through VW and Hoeness brothers. Not sure if he is still there but brother of Uli Hoeness was their director at same when Dzeko was there.

At what point should De Bruyne do what's best for him and him alone?
Going off some of the "ITKs" on here,he agreed ages ago and was/is more than happy to come.
If that's the case then he thinks it's the best move for him.
He doesn't want to upset anybody the poor little lamb.

Dennis Praet left out of Anderlecht's squad for their friendly match against Dynamo Kiev.
Well, it seems like Boussoufa Will come to anderlecht, so praet could be sold to wolfsburg ... As a replacement for Kev . Maybe that' 's also why the perisic deal is on hold. Kdb will come to city.

Glad I got the 9-2 with skybet on him staying. Now 2-1.
Unfortunately until we win the champions league, the type of players we are trying to attract just will not come.
So, in essence, what you are saying is you are glad he's not going to Manchester City and you were so confidant, or wishful, that you put a bet on it when the odds were very much against you

Seems a most logical action from a fan

This is getting to be a joke now! Have we even made a bid, if so the Debruyne must of told us he wanted to come to us or why else would we still be goiong after him! Surely Tixi would know if we have been used as some kind of Pawn to lure Bayern out to get him. Time for us to pull out if we were in or get it done. There has been f all said from a city officially so f knows whats really going on.

Dennis Praet left out of Anderlecht's squad for their friendly match against Dynamo Kiev.

Good news. If he goes to Wolfsburg that can only mean we are much closer to a deal.

Wouldn't surprise if that was the thing we are waiting on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.