De Bruyne?

I am sensing a negative tone, not the time for this yet then?
200.gif

This is getting to be a joke now! Have we even made a bid, if so the Debruyne must of told us he wanted to come to us or why else would we still be goiong after him! Surely Tixi would know if we have been used as some kind of Pawn to lure Bayern out to get him. Time for us to pull out if we were in or get it done. There has been f all said from a city officially so f knows whats really going on.
fanny-wipes-novelty-gift-626-p[ekm]750x1000[ekm].jpg

Given our interest in KDB dates back to early 2015 (or earlier) you have to assume that this one will run right up to deadline day - hopefully we'll get it over the line but it's a tough one to call the way it's dragged on but something's keeping us at the table.

It seems to have been going on forever this,he's coming,he's staying,he's going to bayern,to be fair it's getting to the stage if he signs or not I'm not really bothered either way,maybe promote one of the lads from the eds...
We have Navas and Nasri who can play there, could also consider giving Lopes a few games

No but you are if you believe what he says in the press. No offence intended but, come on, he's renowned for talking calculated shite.
It doesn't matter what he says, it's what he actually does. He flogged Mata to Moyes like a sharp suited salesman sells double glazing and moyes went for it, he did the same with KDB. The guy is clever and cunning.

I think the belgian journalist (Stephane Pauwels) who said it was done, has a source close to Anderlecht and/or Praet. Seeing as Praet would be the replacement for KDB at wolfsburg, once that is handled KDB will be able to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.