De Bruyne?

You speak sense however this transfer has to go down as one of our most boring, I say we let them turn on each other for mild entertainment.
DkIrHrC.gif

Goooooood Goooooood!

Belgian newspaper :volgens Sky Sports zou Bayern München ondertussen bezig zijn aan een heuse inhaalrace op de Engelse grootmachten.De Bruyne zou samen met zijn manager Patrick De Koster in het geheim al een bezoek hebben gebracht aan de Allianz Arena, waar de twee een rondleiding kregen.

TRANSLATED : De Bruyne and his manager received in secret a guided tour in The München stadium, according to sky sports.

C'mon this can't be serious !!!!!

Sorry if already been posted, but the recent links with Bayern all seem to stem from SSN. According to them however, these talks and guided tours all happened at the end of last season. Since then a lot has happened it seems (i.e. their DOF telling they're not in for him anymore). So all these talks about them swooping in seem very premature.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/top-st...f-man-city-target-kevin-de-bruyne-sky-sports/

Silva, Aguero, Yaya Toure, Kompany, Sterling????
There is a difference, these players, sterling excluded, have become good while at our club. Toure not a first team regular at Barcelona, kompany a somewhat unknown. We are now trying to buy established quality players and trying to improve our side with the likes of the players you mentioned is extremely difficult. I believe there are probably only a dozen players or so in world football that could improve us, and I don't see any of them signing; messi, bale etc. Personally, I don't see kev as one of the dozen.

haven't seen any ITK's on here tonight - assume they've been keeping a low profile whilst the infighting has been going on...

Maybe it's because the negotiations are still ongoing but has there ever been a more annoying transfer to City? I'd almost like to see City wait until the last minute and pull the offer and let Wolfsburg deal with an unhappy player until January. By then they'll be desperate to sell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.