De Bruyne?

Absolutely nothing has changed since yesterday, so fuck knows why these last few pages have read like the ramblings of a spoilt ten-year-old?

I said yesterday, we are the only show in town and City have been prepared all along to go right up to the window to secure their targets.

Same shit happened with Sterling, same arguments ensued.

Absolutely nothing has changed since yesterday, so fuck knows why these last few pages have read like the ramblings of a spoilt ten-year-old?

I said yesterday, we are the only show in town and City have been prepared all along to go right up to the window to secure their targets.

Question is will it get done in time

Best just to be chilled. I will be pleased if he comes, not overly concerned if he does not. Navas and Nasri might not be ideal but hell, these are still bloody good players that most Premier teams would love to have. We have one or two tasty young players as well. And no doubt there is a Plan B.

I've no doubt at all we can win the Premiership with the squad we have now. The European Championship? Who knows with the team in the mood it's in and the newfound tactical flexibility of Pels.

But in the end, what we don't spend this window enables us to spend a lot more next summer.

De Bryne or no, I'm very optimistic about this season given how the first three games have gone.

I notice on the Pogba thread Worsleyweb is claiming to have spoken to an impeccable more than itk source. He claims on Pogba that we dropped out after Stuggart when the defence was prioritised instead and Otamendi arrived.

As for KDB he was told it had been very hard because of Wolfsburg's desire not to sell but that it would happen in 3 days.

You said he'd be wrapped up by Friday to be fair mate, the fact that this one is proving so unpredictable is a concern in itself.

Do you have any idea what the hold up is mate?

Before the witch hunt begins, he registered on Red Cafe ten days after he registered on here. I think he's just a German football fan; he hasn't claimed to be either red or blue from what I've seen.
Yes im German football fan, I said it since day 1. I watch both city and United.

Anyways I just post what Bild and Sky are saying. It doenst mean it is the Truth. Bild News like I said I get 1day earlier because of a Source. But again it doesnt mean it is the truth

Do you reckon they have no intention of spending the money? Gives the club a good excuse to drag it out, too late to spend etc. I mean, there's a fuck load of money involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.