De Bruyne?

Fascinating how your ITKs information is so much different from Wolfsburg's ITKs information. According to information coming from Wolfsburg, it has been clear from the point ManCity entered the picture that Wolfsburg won't pick up the phone unless at least 80 million EUR are offered, a board member even spoke about 90 to 100 million. It has also always been clear that Kevin wants to move but would prefer to stay in the Bundesliga (not much of a mystery, seeing he struggled twice in the PL before), and that he wouldn't mind staying with Wolfsburg for another season/didn't consider forcing a move, because he's grateful to the club and overall he's happy there. According to information coming from Wolfsburg, no personal terms between KDB and ManCity have been agreed so far. And according to information coming from Wolfsburg, their No 1 priority is and has always been keeping KDB for at least another season.

Two very different "truths" out there, it seems.

Another thing: The institutions known as "transfer request" and "loyalty bonus" don't exist in the Bundesliga. The player can ask the club for permission to leave of course, but it's inconsequential. There's no such thing as an official transfer request.

First message and joined today........the way you put the message across, certainly not a city fan, not a wolfsburg fan as you said there (should be their by the way) rather than we and believe the media..........hello raggy fan!

Before the witch hunt begins, he registered on Red Cafe ten days after he registered on here. I think he's just a German football fan; he hasn't claimed to be either red or blue from what I've seen.
Hmmm... Red or Blue?? ......KDB???

Before the witch hunt begins, he registered on Red Cafe ten days after he registered on here. I think he's just a German football fan; he hasn't claimed to be either red or blue from what I've seen.
The two different ages and birthdays are odd though. Especially as the username is too unique to be a coincedence.

First message and joined today........the way you put the message across, certainly not a city fan, not a wolfsburg fan as you said there (should be their by the way) rather than we and believe the media..........hello raggy fan!
Believe what you wish. I'm from Germany and I've been reading parts of this thread for the last days with some mild amusement. Mostly signed up to clarify the misconception regarding the "transfer request".The "there"s are all correct BTW; you need to read the post properly again.

Off to bed now anyway; I've gotta work tomorrow.

Last edited:
Right I am going to nail my colours tot he mast, I am confident that he will be a City player before the the window closes it's been a long and difficult transfer I realise bt it will be done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.