De Bruyne?

I say we should all go to our nearest volkswagon dealer and pretend that we want to buy a top of the range 4x4 cash.
Give them our contact details and let them mither the life out of us and after a few weeks, just tell them to get fucked.

Absolutely nothing has changed since yesterday, so fuck knows why these last few pages have read like the ramblings of a spoilt ten-year-old?

I said yesterday, we are the only show in town and City have been prepared all along to go right up to the window to secure their targets.

Same shit happened with Sterling, same arguments ensued.
I think most peoples eyes have glazed over. Nothing makes any sense anymore.

I say we should all go to our nearest volkswagon dealer and pretend that we want to buy a top of the range 4x4 cash.
Give them our contact details and let them mither the life out of us and after a few weeks, just tell them to get fucked.
That is genius!

Is there anything in the Praet to Wolfsburg story? Could be the same scenario as with Sterling, they want to get replacements in first etc

Well he desperately wanted out because he couldn't get playtime there; his agent said they are grateful to Wolfsburg for "rescuing him" from Chelsea. That's what I meant with "he struggled there".

Like I said, there are apparently two very different "truths" out there. What I'm reading here is a different story entirely from what I've heard in Germany. It's for everyone to decide for themselves which version to believe. Considering the other version though could perhaps clear up some of the confusion here.
I have to admit that i was a bit worried because i knew he'd prefer bayern and could stay one year in wolfsburg on loan then. But i really hope praet's agent (friend of de bruyne's agent) is negotiating him as a replacement. I do think kdb really told by now informally he fancied a move . He's not getting any younger and Bayern is really fully booked now, so city good option for now. Well paid And part of his family lives in england, i'm also sure he would get Chosen above navas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.