De Bruyne?

Sorry mate, but I say bollocks to that comment. Shows a massive amount of integrity & professionalism in my opinion, which is exactly the mentality we should be looking for in players.

How would you feel if Real or Barca came in for Serge, he was happy to go or stay & he handed in a transfer request after City had turned down a bid? Woułd you slag off his personality & mentality?

Inversely what would you say about his personality & mentality if he carried on as a true professional & didn't hand in a transfer request to go to either of the 2 most successful teams in Europe?

So who's right and who's wrong, Sterling or De Bruyne. They can't both be the right personality and mentality according to your analysis and Sterling must also lack professionalism and integrity because he agitated for a move to us.

My analysis (think you meant analogy) didn't mention Sterling at all. However, seeing as you've brought Sterling into this, do you really believe that Sterling didn't act professionally? If not, what did he do which was unprofessional? Do you really believe that Sterling was happy at Liverpool? Maybe you were taken in by all of the ex scouse players or the press with the witch hunt about 'money grabber' Sterling?

The big difference between Sterling & De Bruyne for me is that De Bruyne is clearly happy at Wolfsburg, so why rock the boat? He's acting with the utmost respect and integrity for the club he's contracted to (for another 4 years). The point I was making to the poster is that to say he has no balls or lacks the right mentality is complete nonsense.

It had been known for months (almost 12 months) that Sterling wasn't happy at Dipperpool & was hung out to dry by his former employers, so you're looking at 2 completely different situations. Therefore our analogy about Sterling & De Bruyne, one being right & one being the wrong mentality doesn't actually stack up to be answered. You're comparing apples & oranges mate.

My analogy about Aguero was trying to make whoever posted that to take off their blue tinted specs. Would you say that Aguero had no balls & the wrong mentality if Real or Barca came calling & he acted with the same professionalism & integrity as De Bruyne has because he was happy at City? But would be equally happy if he left for either club?

Bild are trash I agree, but english media are the worst. I just think of metro , daily star , daily mail , the sun :D I read some things there and I cant stop laughing

Agreed. They're all crap. I read the Bild online story about the supposed United "interest". Basically, it came down to the journalist saying that the deal would cost City 200m euros, with wages and the transfer fee. His reason for suggesting United's interest? That Van Gaal has a 200m euro "warchest"!
So, no sources, no leaks. Just that United have the money, therefore could afford him. Well, so could Barca and Real and PSG and Chelsea. Gutter journalism.
No doubt the same sort of "logic" has gone into British tabloid stories about Neymar to the Rags. Can't believe these pricks make a living out of this shit.

Absolutely nothing has changed since yesterday, so fuck knows why these last few pages have read like the ramblings of a spoilt ten-year-old?

I said yesterday, we are the only show in town and City have been prepared all along to go right up to the window to secure their targets.

Same shit happened with Sterling, same arguments ensued.

this is enough for me cocker!

It goes to the buying clubs window,our shuts on a later date,but at 6pm as the champions league squads have to be registered this year on the day the window closes(1st sept,6pm) by Midnight.

Windows close....

• Germany - August 31, 12:00:00
  • Spain - August 31, 23:59:59
  • Italy - August 31, 22:59:59
  • France - August 31, 23:59:59
  • Holland - August 31, 23:59:59
  • Turkey - August 31, 22:59:59
  • Portugal - August 31, 23:59:59
  • Belgium - August 31, 23:59:59
  • Russia - August 31, 23:59:59
  • Scotland - August 31, 22:59:59

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.