De Bruyne?

Absolutely nothing has changed since yesterday, so fuck knows why these last few pages have read like the ramblings of a spoilt ten-year-old?

I said yesterday, we are the only show in town and City have been prepared all along to go right up to the window to secure their targets.

Same shit happened with Sterling, same arguments ensued.
TH and Ric, is the Aleix Silva kid the "the is another"? Or is the another? ;-)

Inter are after Perisic as well, could complicate things.

Best case for us is that his move doesn't go through, and Inter sign Lamela instead. Then hopefully Anderlect part with that young lad that somewhat clueless Belgian journo said Wolfsburg were after as a Kev replacement without much fuss.

Just want this one done now. Can't take another week of this.

Yes im German football fan, I said it since day 1. I watch both city and United.

Anyways I just post what Bild and Sky are saying. It doenst mean it is the Truth. Bild News like I said I get 1day earlier because of a Source. But again it doesnt mean it is the truth

Bild appear to be the biggest bullshitters in the whole transfer window. Which is quite something when you look at our media, but I recon they have surpassed it in cynical, click baiting, blatant lies .

Night after night reading this thread.....

eao8yt.jpg

You said he'd be wrapped up by Friday to be fair mate, the fact that this one is proving so unpredictable is a concern in itself.

Do you have any idea what the hold up is mate?

My info comes from only one side, having posted three days prior to last Friday.

I also posted yesterday I have a decent bottle just waiting to breathe.

Again, based on the assertions of people I have trusted for many years.

Makes me laugh when people state City are watertight for leaks these days.

Are we fuck, one of the worst in the entire league for them in fact.

Reason why everyone has been privy to our targets for the last four months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.