De Bruyne?

Absolutely nothing has changed since yesterday, so fuck knows why these last few pages have read like the ramblings of a spoilt ten-year-old?

I said yesterday, we are the only show in town and City have been prepared all along to go right up to the window to secure their targets.

Same shit happened with Sterling, same arguments ensued.

Good to hear. Thanks for the info!

I don't know if this has been discussed but the German transfer window shuts before the UK one as we have the bank holiday and they don't and it has to shut on a working day.

Does this mean we would need to close the deal on the 31st August or are we still able to do it on the 1st September as we are the buying club so can still register the player (I assume the latter but I am not 100% sure)

Also if we can do it on the 1st obviously Bayern cannot so potentially it gives us one extra day over them.

Night after night reading this thread.....

eao8yt.jpg
Fucking hell that made me fooking eyes go daft.

Bild are trash I agree, but english media are the worst. I just think of metro , daily star , daily mail , the sun :D I read some things there and I cant stop laughing

My info comes from only one side, having posted three days prior to last Friday.

I also posted yesterday I have a decent bottle just waiting to breathe.

Again, based on the assertions of people I have trusted for many years.

Makes me laugh when people state City are watertight for leaks these days.

Are we fuck, one of the worst in the entire league for them in fact.

Reason why everyone has been privy to our targets for the last four months.
WOW I must admit Tolm I`m surprised by the leaks from City.Just shows,we actually know fuck what goes on in the real world of football.

Bild are trash I agree, but english media are the worst. I just think of metro , daily star , daily mail , the sun :D I read some things there and I cant stop laughing
Bild announcing an 'unnamed Premier League club' in for DeBruyne actually made me laugh out loud, as it was obviohsly just a matter of time before they claimed it was Utd.

I don't know if this has been discussed but the German transfer window shuts before the UK one as we have the bank holiday and they don't and it has to shut on a working day.

Does this mean we would need to close the deal on the 31st August or are we still able to do it on the 1st September as we are the buying club so can still register the player (I assume the latter but I am not 100% sure)

Also if we can do it on the 1st obviously Bayern cannot so potentially it gives us one extra day over them.
Very good question. I don't have the answer but hopefully someone has

WOW I must admit Tolm I`m surprised by the leaks from City.Just shows,we actually know fuck what goes on in the real world of football.

The bigger the club, the more prevalent the leaks.

These days, transfers on our level factor in so many professions from the media right through to estate agents.

Look how social media has completely changed the landscape in terms of information flow?

The sheer amount of money which exists in the game now, ensures the same flow.

There are very few transfers which happen that the print media don't report first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.