De Bruyne?

The right price seems to change everytime we make an offer though, and while it seems to rile some people up to say it, at some point City have to say ok he is not worth what you want especially as he really doesnt mind if he stays or comes to us.
This is the bit I can't get my head around. Regardless of his professionalism, integrity or his respect for Wolfsburg or whatever platitude you want to throw around, why is he letting someone else decide his future in their interests without putting up a fight. If he didn't want to come full stop I could understand and respect that, but not giving Wolfsburg a blank cheque in effect saying "you decide I'm easy".
It sounds to me like he is a sheep with a pack of wolves around him, and that includes his agent.

2i1cf84.jpg

Hah thats the most painful part! I will say this, but it will never happen, i will be glued to my computer and tv screens next season when transfer window is open and we are linked with a number of players.

Gab Marcotti thinks City are in the drivers seat, i just hope we stump up big money on the table in order to force Wolfsburg's hand and persuade De Bruyne to come here. Would be an absolute buzz around this forum if we signed him, would be fantastic. Fingers crossed.
All this shit has taken the shine off it for me. It's going to be a huge anti climax when he signs.

Or Isco for that matter. Or splash an extra 20 million quid for Bale. I bet Bale's transfer would be a bit of a saga as well.
I don't think those players are available at the moment, but every time PSG and Real Madrid go shopping it frees up one Galactico.

It's tempting to think what else £50m buys, but so far there haven't been many really big transfers of star players this Summer. Just the Premiership clubs playing extraordinary sums for players who are not in the elite bracket

If we don't strengthen now, then maybe we are not maximising or chances for this season, and I remember how disappointed we all were last season.

All this shit has taken the shine off it for me. It's going to be a huge anti climax when he signs.
Lol I also imagine people will jump really fast on him if we sign and he doesnt perform right from the start. We all know how loved were our own players like Dzeko, Nasri, Navas, Kolarov etc

I wish I still shared your confidence but I cant. I really feel that they never had any intention of selling him to us that is evidenced by there refusual until a few days ago to even aknowledge us and the constant, its very close posts but nothing comes of them.
No I think they will. They know we have deep pockets and want the player. They are just dragging it out to get max value.

Lol I also imagine people will jump really fast on him if we sign and he doesnt perform right from the start. We all know how loved were our own players like Dzeko, Nasri, Navas, Kolarov etc
You are, in my opinion, absolutely correct. He hasn't elevated himself in the estimation of City fans by sitting back and watching Wolfsburg take the piss out of us. A little demonstration of enthusiasm for joining us wouldn't have gone amiss.

You are, in my opinion, absolutely correct. He hasn't elevated himself in the estimation of City fans by sitting back and watching Wolfsburg take the piss out of us. A little demonstration of enthusiasm for joining us wouldn't have gone amiss.
Or just maybe he`s been asked by both clubs to say fuck all until an announcement from Wolfsburg do have a decent replacement for him.It is possible.

Or just maybe he`s been asked by both clubs to say fuck all until an announcement from Wolfsburg do have a decent replacement for him.It is possible.
Could be, maybe the deal has been done for few days already. All I know is that nobody knows jack shit besides people in the charge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.