De Bruyne?

My confidence is well founded and like I said, Wolfsburg have always been willing to sell at the right price.

The right price seems to change everytime we make an offer though, and while it seems to rile some people up to say it, at some point City have to say ok he is not worth what you want especially as he really doesnt mind if he stays or comes to us.

#

I share you're pain but I bet you, me and everybody else will be back for another dose next summer.

Hah thats the most painful part! I will say this, but it will never happen, i will be glued to my computer and tv screens next season when transfer window is open and we are linked with a number of players.

Gab Marcotti thinks City are in the drivers seat, i just hope we stump up big money on the table in order to force Wolfsburg's hand and persuade De Bruyne to come here. Would be an absolute buzz around this forum if we signed him, would be fantastic. Fingers crossed.

The right price seems to change everytime we make an offer though, and while it seems to rile some people up to say it, at some point City have to say ok he is not worth what you want especially as he really doesnt mind if he stays or comes to us.

You need to realise that no one in the media actually knows how much we've exactly bidded already.

City know what he's worth and when he does eventually arrive it will be for a price that we know is right.

I think he was voted in the Lige 1 "flops of the year" team last season. Not that that means much; think Mangala was in some papers' equivalents over here.

I'll have you know, Divock worked hard for that title & thoroughly deserved it.

Some of us enjoyed many hours watching him, whilst keeping tabs on Rony Lopes.

As far as I know he is back at Liverpool. The reason nobody has seen him yet, may be something to do with him being shit.

really dont think that this will happen anymore, disappointed, but would you really want a playery that isnt bothered if he stays at wolfsburg or comes to city, that shows zero ambition.

I have no idea what's going on with this transfer, however if he stays at Wolfsburg, I agree with you there.
If it is down to joining us or staying with Wolfsburg, let's look at it logically...

Join us and be a genuine favourite for winning at least one of the three domestic cups on offer... if not all, and if we play to our potential, a good chance of getting far in the Chumps league this year.
or...
Stay at Wolfsburg, no chance of the league, an outside chance of a cup - in the CL, no chance!

This transfer has completely put me off transfer windows for good now. I will never ever waste my own time and effort talking about transfers ever again after this one. This saga has literally been the death of me, absolutely pissed me right off from start to finish.

Log on once a day, read the last page and then exit the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.