De Bruyne?

Hi domalino,

To answer your query, I'm sure that the total cost of RS, KdB and PP would in fees and wages be a step too far.

If FFPR was not a live issue, I'd imagine we'd have blown even Barca out of the proverbial water weeks ago.

The midfield with Fernandinho, Toure, De Bruyne, Navas and Silva is good enough is good enough with three other squad players being satisfactory to step up to the plate for certain league and cup matches as well as covering for injuries and suspensions.

To answer your query, I'm sure that the total cost of RS, KdB and PP would in fees and wages be a step too far.

Don't know how you've worked that one out, even the professional accountants on here have no idea because we haven't released financial records for this season yet so have no idea how big a profit we have made.

The way things are going Yaya is not going to get on the pitch next year apart from the carling cup ;-)

Seriously, he is going to have to take lots of rotation which might extend his career a bit.

I agree. If we get all 3 in then I don't see him starting in the big CL games.

He can, without doubt, still do a job for us against most domestic opposition though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.