De Bruyne?

Wonder if Dzeko would fancy a move back there? If (as it seems) he is on his way, could help us towards getting KDB.

Can I ask what the reasoning is behind that? They don't play the same position, don't bring the same stuff to t he team. If anything I think De Bruyne could be the signing which convinces Pogba that something big is happening here and gets him to sign.

My thoughts entirely.

When this summer spending spree comes to an end, I predict that EVERY other team in European football will collectively draw in a breath as a shiver of fear runs down their spines.

I like what you're doing City, keep up the good work. Get this lad in for as cheap a price as possible, then move onto Poggers and do the same.

My thoughts entirely.

When this summer spending spree comes to an end, I predict that EVERY other team in European football will collectively draw in a breath as a shiver of fear runs down their spines.

I like what you're doing City, keep up the good work. Get this lad in for as cheap a price as possible, then move onto Poggers and do the same.
What a joy it is to see players of this quality wanting to join us now.

The way things are going Yaya is not going to get on the pitch next year apart from the carling cup ;-)

Seriously, he is going to have to take lots of rotation which might extend his career a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.