De Bruyne?

MCFC4EVR said:
The biggest problem I see with this deal is the formation we play no point buying him and then shunting him to the wings which I fear will probably happen.

he is a good crosser and he can play out wide on both wings.

a change in formation would most likely see Silva at #10 in any case

Wolsburg are a growing force and they have no need for money. They won't sell.

bluechampion7891 said:
MCFC4EVR said:
The biggest problem I see with this deal is the formation we play no point buying him and then shunting him to the wings which I fear will probably happen.

Maybe so but if we've got one upfront likely Aguero doesn't matter how good his crossing is. He doesn't have much pace aswell so we just end up having the same problem we have now.

MCFC4EVR said:
The biggest problem I see with this deal is the formation we play no point buying him and then shunting him to the wings which I fear will probably happen. Can't recall too many great games for Aguero as the lone striker and Silva's the best CAM at the moment and we barely play him in the centre so I'd rather we bought a left winger or changed the formation.

I believe we should be setting up with a variation of 433 but with 42121 or in a sense a 4231 but withe the centre attacking mid deeper and the wide attacking mids narrower with overlapping full backs and he could play in any of the 3 attacking midfield positions.

MCFC4EVR said:
bluechampion7891 said:
MCFC4EVR said:

Maybe so but if we've got one upfront likely Aguero doesn't matter how good his crossing is. He doesn't have much pace aswell so we just end up having the same problem we have now.

true, we'd need a pacier/trickier winger in addition but one thing De Bruyne has is his willingness to take players on which can be an asset

also, Aguero has scored off low, drilled crosses while playing as the lead striker

MCFC4EVR said:
bluechampion7891 said:
MCFC4EVR said:

true, we'd need a pacier/trickier winger in addition but one thing De Bruyne has is his willingness to take players on which can be an asset

also, Aguero has scored off low, drilled crosses while playing as the lead striker

Get him in. He's better than Silva. Perhaps not as silky on the ball but far more effective and doesn't go hiding when it matters.

Barcelona let both Deco & Ronaldinho go so they could evolve so I don't see why we can't do the same.

Aguero
Felipe Anderson De Bruyne Sterling
Schneiderlin Yaya

Chrisdunk said:
Get him in. He's better than Silva. Perhaps not as silky on the ball but far more effective and doesn't go hiding when it matters.

Barcelona let both Deco & Ronaldinho go so they could evolve so I don't see why we can't do the same.

Aguero
Schneiderlin Yaya

Get rid of Silva and keep Yaya why do I bother reading this shite

Chrisdunk said:

Aguero
Schneiderlin Yaya

Get rid of Silva? what the fuck are you smoking...

Chrisdunk said:

Aguero
Schneiderlin Yaya

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.