De Bruyne?

Carns said:
Wolsburg are a growing force and they have no need for money. They won't sell.

Agreed. Klaus Allofs was interviewed on Sky last night and said that talks are looking very good for a contract extension (and wage increase) for De Bruyne from 2019 to 2020.
They have absolutely no need or desire to sell, they are building a very very good side.

bayern blade said:
Carns said:

Agreed. Klaus Allofs was interviewed on Sky last night and said that talks are looking very good for a contract extension (and wage increase) for De Bruyne from 2019 to 2020.
They have absolutely no need or desire to sell, they are building a very very good side.

Do you really see them challenging Bayern though? The minute Bayern feel threatened they just go and buy that teams best players.

I think we should try our arm at the very least at signing him, City need someone like De Bruyne quite significantly.

sam-caddick said:
bayern blade said:
Carns said:

Do you really see them challenging Bayern though? The minute Bayern feel threatened they just go and buy that teams best players.

I think we should try our arm at the very least at signing him, City need someone like De Bruyne quite significantly.

They won't be taking world class players from Bayern but they won't be strong armed to sell or worry about not being able to match our wages.

richards30 said:
How are they for strikers? Would they take edin back?

I do think they need a good striker but I am not sure they'd want Edin back for a number of reasons (or at least he will be in the list but not on top)

first, Edin has his poorest ever season. He is also 29

second, for the wages and fee that Wolfburg are likely to shell out there are other options, younger with more potential or older players who have done better than Edin

bluechampion7891 said:
richards30 said:
How are they for strikers? Would they take edin back?

I do think they need a good striker but I am not sure they'd want Edin back for a number of reasons (or at least he will be in the list but not on top)

first, Edin has his poorest ever season. He is also 29

second, for the wages and fee that Wolfburg are likely to shell out there are other options, younger with more potential or older players who have done better than Edin

Ah well edin and Jovetic will have to go to athletico madrid in exchange for koke then! ;-)

Assist #24 of the season just now, he is Europe's most productive playmaker this season.

bluemoon32 said:
Chrisdunk said:
Get him in. He's better than Silva. Perhaps not as silky on the ball but far more effective and doesn't go hiding when it matters.

Barcelona let both Deco & Ronaldinho go so they could evolve so I don't see why we can't do the same.

Aguero
Felipe Anderson De Bruyne Sterling
Schneiderlin Yaya

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Assist #24 for De Bruyne. Kindly remind me how many SIlva has this season again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.