De Bruyne?

Red cafe are having a small meltdown by the sounds of things. Moved onto how we are buying the league again because of our owners and how were lottery winners whereas they're hard workers...

Yes thank you for correcting a mistake made by autocorrect on my iPad

Believe me, I'm competent in grammar and the English language

I'm tired of you lot - I can't say anything without being ridiculed

All I've done is stated my opinion and I have even toned it down in the last few days

what more can I do?

@Ric can you intervene please?

Yes thank you for correcting a mistake made by autocorrect on my iPad

Believe me, I'm competent in grammar and the English language

I'm tired of you lot - I can't say anything without being ridiculed

All I've done is stated my opinion and I have even toned it down in the last few days

what more can I do?

@Ric can you intervene please?

Don't sweat the small stuff.

I'm no tactical expert but I think the best approach would be to have sterling fixed in the left channel so there is always a wide option while Silva will be free to drift to the right and allow De Bruyne to come inside, this will be effective because it seems most team now have a plan to stop Silva, De Bruyne is a new and unpredictable threat. when we don't have the ball De Bruyne will go back to the right ready for any counter attack.

As long as you accept that at times we'll face counters on that right side with Silva backing up the full back again and we won't be anywhere near as solid defensively as we are with Navas or De Bruyne there.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/kevin-de-bruyne.400574/page-35#post-18023202

Enjoy haha

Just seen one comment say 'united spend their own money' what so money sheikh mansour has given us doesn't belong to us? Oh right that's 7 years wasted...
Cheers bm.Just spent a wonderful half hour on there and the fuckers really are weeping buckets,but they are more outraged because they earned their money through sheer hard work and graft and not via a sugadaddy.
Bwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Wonderful stuff. Cheers mate.

Red cafe are having a small meltdown by the sounds of things. Moved onto how we are buying the league again because of our owners and how were lottery winners whereas they're hard workers...
Why is being a 'lottery winner' talked about in such pejorative terms? I expect it's one of the best feelings in the world.

I'd fucking love to be a lottery winner: fit women, fast cars, my own jet. What's not to like?

In terms of being a football supporter City fans are lottery winners: we're having a fucking ball!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.