De Bruyne?

Can't wait for the agenda article about how we overspend our transfer kitty to "essentially replace Milner." As if you hadn't read his daily confessional about Liverpool today.

Can't wait for the agenda article about how we overspend our transfer kitty to "essentially replace Milner." As if you hadn't read his daily confessional about Liverpool today.

He's replaced Guidetti in the gobshite look at me stakes, he knew he would be sold soon anyway coz he certainly wouldn't get in the first 11 unless we had diptheiria, which he seems to have now in dipperland, it's continuously running out of his mouth.

That fucking picture should be blown up and put somewhere inside the training ground, along with what is signified for all new players to view and digest. It should be mandatory viewing before every derby game along with songs of the rag bastards moronic chants,we all know the ones, the bonfire song and the knick knack paddy whack one!

It stayed there for thirty five years with the full backing of the ownership and management of that vile club,at a time when we were light years away from them on the playing field.Not content with winning trophy after trophy,however, they had to really rub our noses in it,never once dreaming we would turn the tables. I hope after last season's blip we go on to torture them mercilessly from here to eternity the fucking vermin!
Another great post. We should never be so complaisant that we forget how these degenerate scrotes behaved towards us when baconface was in charge. We bailed the fuckers out more than once (not only after the second world war but let's remember, in footballing terms, they were fucking tramps in the 20s and 30s and depended on us for their survival) and in return they openly condone a banner counting down the years since we won a trophy. However, it was not only less time than they went without a trophy before the war, they forget that we're not here for the trophies but the camaraderie that goes with supporting our club. Unfortunately for them, we're doing the trophies thing now also. Onwards and upwards.

rocky-climbs-the-stairs-o.gif

Started today on page 2550
Finally caught up.

You think that's bad. I made a gif of kidnapping the ginger ****. By the time I posted the fucker the red headed lovely lad had been booked on a flight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.