De Bruyne?

So effing glad I wasn't online for that little joke. Don't think you realise the pull you have over some on here Tolm!

Ohhh, I think he will if Karen7 ever gets her hands on him! I can see her now, working feverishly to construct a GIF of Tolm being torn to shreds by a horde of angry moggies!

So effing glad I wasn't online for that little joke. Don't think you realise the pull you have over some on here Tolm!
Fair play to TH I can understand why he chose to wind a few up. These transfer forums have been a laugh this summer but under it all there is an undercurrent of new age blues who don't seem to appreciate where we have come from and expect these signings to happen.

Keep your feet on the ground blues let's not become like our 'friends' from Trafford.

Enjoy what is happening but don't take it for granted.

Exactly. he's abusing the goodwill and credibility of members on this forum. Either he says it or keeps his mouth shut. Wumming of the highest order whether it's based on anything factual or not.

Ah I've let him off. He deserves that one moment for all the abuse he's got :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.