De Bruyne?

The thing with Pogba is I've always believed we have a chance of signing him, but at the same time it's a bit of a pipe dream.

A front 4 of Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva and Agüero would be the best attacking line up in England and one of the best in world football. I'd rather we complete that incredible attacking quintet than sign Pogba.

Plus I love the type of player De Bruyne is, that stocky-ish number 10 with flair and finesse.

I hope we just go balls to the wall and have this guy secured soon.

Silva, Raheem and Aguero is frightening, I bet 90% of people on this thread didn't think De Bruyne was anybody a year ago. I'll judge him when I really see him as he never really played for Chavs and like most people on here I don't really watch german football.

Silva, Raheem and Aguero is frightening, I bet 90% of people on this thread didn't think De Bruyne was anybody a year ago. I'll judge him when I really see him as he never really played for Chavs and like most people on here I don't really watch german football.
To be fair my only knowledge of the lad embarrassingly is from FIFA Ultimate Team as he's always been a low rated beast of a player. His stats for Wolfsburg back him up though and let's face it, Mourinho would probably sell Silva to sign a clogger like Charlie Adam.

KDB has excelled at both Bremen on loan and Wolfsburg last season since leaving Chelsea. He's obviously a great player for Chelsea to include him in the Belgian talent raid bringing the Hazard's and Lukaku over. He's increasingly gotten better when surrounded by better talent which, like Raheem is why he would fit so well in our squad. Having the likes of Sterling and Kolarov in the line up with him at the same time rid the team of the predictability of relying all on Silva for creativity and Navas for a cross. All 4 can pick a pass out in different ways making it harder for teams to defend against us.

He played very well for Belgium in the World Cup and believe me he's a cracking talent. Mourinho likes to force players to defend and De Bruyne perhaps wasn't keen to work himself into the ground as a defender, preferring to be given more freedom. That's still a criticism of him as I want to see him work incredibly hard off the ball if he does join, but he's an incredibly tricky player and will be a real talent in our side. Isco is better, but not by much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.