De Bruyne?

You heard anything ric reguarding KDB & Pogba surely these moves will happen soon I'm sure Manuel P wants this squad in place & all settled during pre season & before season starts

Nothing specific really, but there's seems to be a quiet confidence that the deals can and will be done.

I've always been apprehensive about our prospects of landing Pogba, but I'm naturally pessimistic by nature!

Would be an incredible coup if the club can pull it off.

Nothing specific really, but there's seems to be a quiet confidence that the deals can and will be done.

I've always been apprehensive about our prospects of landing Pogba, but I'm naturally pessimistic by nature!

Pessimists are never disappointed!

Signing Pogba would be a huge statement form the club. Yes, spending £49m on Sterling is a big statement in itself, but Pogba would be the first genuine world class footballer we've signed since Aguero.

I'm the opposite strangely. I feel more confident of signing Pogba than I do De Brunye. I think with the money involved Pogba WILL move this summer whereas I can De Brunye staying for another season and signing an improved contract. I can also see more teams in for De Brunye due to him being less expensive

It's a funny one - De Bruyne has all been happening behind closed doors without the apparent public posturing that's going on with Pogba - I can't decide whether this makes De Bruyn more likely or not...

Although I'd play Fernandinho every game personally, and so does everyone on here it seems, but MP played him a lot less last season than I expected, probably either because he thought he had to play Fernando or is it because he has fallen out of favour for some reason?

Although I'd play Fernandinho every game personally, and so does everyone on here it seems, but MP played him a lot less last season than I expected, probably either because he thought he had to play Fernando or is it because he has fallen out of favour for some reason?

For such a simple question you didn't half make a meal out of asking it!

Fernandinho was out of form post World Cup, probably because Brazil had been humiliated in front of their own people. He came back to form and was one of our best players as the season went on. I think Pellegrini thought Fernando and Yaya would give more balance with Fernandinho being a more box to box type. He's a class act is Fernandinho, so good at reading the game and so comfortable on the ball. If we can sign De Bruyne and Pogba, he'll let everyone play while he ties things together.

Perhaps Yaya already knows that and is happy (perhaps even part of the reason he's still here?) after all he's 32 now and a really big guy. We all slow down over time and an easier schedule for him may just work for the best for everybody. He's never looked like a player that needs games to keep his quality up.

Yes, i actually believe that to be the case. He can get fatigued with his huge frame and bursting runs. I'm hoping it's been sold to him that he plays fewer games and maybe has an exit into coaching or NYC over time. Great asset for the bread and butter games and from the bench.

Pessimism is in our DNA!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.