De Bruyne?

it could be only that PSG would be offering a better deal for him or his agent if that's the case for preferring PSG

I dont know what it is, he seems a good player but this transfer doesn't excite me for some reason (?). When/if there is confirmation on OS I might say 'oh de bruyne has signed' 'hope he does well' but surely maureen doesnt make too many mistakes when it comes to knowing if a player is able to enough to play in the PL. I will give him the chance to make me eat my words though ;-0

I can't see De Bruyne going to France over England.

Ligue 1 is below Serie A let alone the Bundesliga.
Heard this line peddled about a bit this summer. Didnt the team that won ligue 1 knock out the team that won our best league in the world and didnt the team that won the equally derisory serie a contest this years cl final. Time we cut out the arrogance surrounding how good the english premier league is, at least until our teams can walk the walk aswell as they talk the talk.

I'd personally prefer Isco than de Bruyne and I think the deal would be easie to complete.

Thought Pellegrini and Txiki had declared Isco persona non grata over the whole aborted transfer two years ago? Pretty sure it will never happen while either of them is calling shots.

Heard this line peddled about a bit this summer. Didnt the team that won ligue 1 knock out the team that won our best league in the world and didnt the team that won the equally derisory serie a contest this years cl final. Time we cut out the arrogance surrounding how good the english premier league is, at least until our teams can walk the walk aswell as they talk the talk.

PSG are a world class team, but their only real competition is in the CL.

Would De Bruyne only really want to tested when it comes to the CL?

PSG will likely win their domestic league for years to come.

Ligue 1 is piss poor just slightly better than the Scottish prem,must be the money that's driving this pure and simple...
Omg

Ok ligue 1 is shit i get it lol tartan pub league nentioned in same sentence a ligue 1. It must be true then. Doesnt stop money talking though piss poor? Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.