De Bruyne?

Fuck off with your kiss and tell bullshit to somebody else who cares.

I'd recommend TMZ, the Daily Mail or your local mirror as to things that are more approachable on this subject

And for the nine millionth time, yes, the Kompany rumours are totally false and yes this has been confirmed through the sources on the forum. Now back on topic or back in deleted.

De Bruyne - Cavani - Di Maria

Pretty killer attack for PSG, but it'd require for them to ditch both Lavezzi and Lucas Moura, and while the former has underperformed the latter has been pretty good for them, so it'd seem a bit odd to either bench him or sell him.

Either way today hasn't brought many good news so far, we need at least 2/3 of our main targets for us to have a better season than the last imo. Here's hoping we can convince De Bruyne that we're the better destination.

If these rumours were true he wouldn't be 16/1to join them I smell bullshit!

I'm no expert at betting but..

Is that at an English bookies? They are very unlikely to get anyone betting on a Belgian moving to a Parisian club are they? Doesn't that mean they up the odds to hedge their bets against everyone who bet on him coming to us.

Go to a French bookies and they'd probably be odds on.

When was the last time a French team won the champions league...
When did WE last win the champs league? France has European champions so do England even Scotland have a former European champion. Does history matter? European football has changed dramatically, ask Liverpool fans history is all they can obsess about given their best player leaves every year. The present and the future is what matters and like I pointed out the French champs beat the English champs fair and square this year. I may be wrong about this but I'm sure I read somewhere that PSG wdl margin over the entire life 1 season was near identical to chav's which if true would dispel a 'myth' about the only challenge PSG get is on a tuesday\wednesday night.

Interesting read a report today that city were in the mix for di maria before sterling agread to come dont know how true this was.

Hi birchwoodgingerste......thanks mate! I do think we have good options if De Bruyne doesn't happen....Isco or Di Maria(as you mentioned) would be excellent plan B's, some would say they could even be better than our plan A (De Bruyne).....I think finding another option for Pogba might be more difficult......should be a very interesting few days! Fingers crossed we can move fast and get something done! Cheers mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.