De Bruyne?

Hi birchwoodgingerste......thanks mate! I do think we have good options if De Bruyne doesn't happen....Isco or Di Maria(as you mentioned) would be excellent plan B's, some would say they could even be better than our plan A (De Bruyne).....I think finding another option for Pogba might be more difficult......should be a very interesting few days! Fingers crossed we can move fast and get something done! Cheers mate!

Hello true blue number 2 ha ha im number 1 lol like you say ithink it will be an interesting few days and hopefully we will land our targets .keep on being a very pleasant poster pal.

I'm no expert at betting but..

Is that at an English bookies? They are very unlikely to get anyone betting on a Belgian moving to a Parisian club are they? Doesn't that mean they up the odds to hedge their bets against everyone who bet on him coming to us.

Go to a French bookies and they'd probably be odds on.

No mate you have vidal fav to go madrid at english bookies! People will bet on anything if they think they have inside info to beat the bookie! I would have expected with rumours the price to tumble but it ain't! Bookies are worldwide now most big bookies are in every country!

Full up on foreign quota.

No foreign player can come in until we sell.

Hi Sam...sorry for the stupid question mate...cant we still sign a player now but make sure we sell one before the season starts? Do we have to sell one now before we buy again? thanks

When did WE last win the champs league? France has European champions so do England even Scotland have a former European champion. Does history matter? European football has changed dramatically, ask Liverpool fans history is all they can obsess about given their best player leaves every year. The present and the future is what matters and like I pointed out the French champs beat the English champs fair and square this year. I may be wrong about this but I'm sure I read somewhere that PSG wdl margin over the entire life 1 season was near identical to chav's which if true would dispel a 'myth' about the only challenge PSG get is on a tuesday\wednesday night.
Whatever,you have your view and I have mine ,the French ligue 1 is shit imo,but this thread is about de bruyne so back on topic..

Don't really understand the PSG link. With the exchange rates we can blow any foreign club out of the water. PSG have to put 57 million Euros on the table just to match our supposed offer of 40 million pounds. Plus, again with the exchange rates, it makes financial sense for foreign clubs to buy from England. Di Maria makes so much more sense for PSG financially.

Whatever,you have your view and I have mine ,the French ligue 1 is shit imo,but this thread is about de bruyne so back on topic..

Plus its not just about success on the pitch it is about marketing. If you want to be a world star (at KDB's age) you have to play in England, Barcelona, Bayern or Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.