De Bruyne?

anyone think Wolfsburg might have put this rumour out to push up the price? PSG seem locked on Di Maria....cant see them buying both players unless their talks with the rags are not going well and they now turning their attention to De Bruyne....interesting few days.....

Plus its not just about success on the pitch it is about marketing. If you want to be a world star (at KDB's age) you have to play in England, Barcelona, Bayern or Madrid.
To be fair, this is a far more compelling argument than just saying ligue1 is shit. Still think people write PSG off at their peril. They are an extremely attractive pull right now. They have the cash, its a beautiful city, has a better climate (not much but better nonetheless) guaranteed trophies, World renown cuisine. If I was say Dutch maybe grew up as a go ahead eagles fan. Highly regarded and talked about as one of Europe's hot properties and it was a straight fight between us n psg then there's not much in it unless of course kdb grew up watching the mercurial talents of kinky and brannan and has held a deep love for our wonderful club ever since.

Hope we sign this guy! Our midfield next season would be up there with the best in Europe,especially if we can somehow sign Pogba aswel

I'm not sure how you embed the line up, but I think it would be a staight 4-2-3-1. De Bruyne on the left, Silva in the middle, Sterling on the right.

De Bruyne used to be a winger, and he does a lot of drifting out wide to receive the ball before carrying it into the middle.

Not that it really matters, as we know with Pellegrini it will be a fluid front 4 with them all mixing.

My thoughts exactly, this lad is mustard and i'll be buzzing if he signs

He might think they have a better chance of winning it than we do.

Well they probably do going on recent results, PSG are 1/4 or 1/2 finalists, we haven't got past the round of 16 yet.

But if we get De Bruyne then we are going to be on that level, And he'll get to play in a better league for the other 38 games of the season.

Hi Sam...sorry for the stupid question mate...cant we still sign a player now but make sure we sell one before the season starts? Do we have to sell one now before we buy again? thanks

We can sign one now mate but it would be incredibly risky because what if we can't shift one of the foreign players.

Plus, Roma and Inter are put into better bargaining positions as they would know we would have to sell now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.