De Bruyne?

We can sign one now mate but it would be incredibly risky because what if we can't shift one of the foreign players.
Nah, we'd just loan someone out again like we did with Negredo. Ideally you'd like to sell first, but I wouldn't risk a deal for Pogba or De Bruyne on finding a suitor for Dzeko or Jovetic.

We can sign one now mate but it would be incredibly risky because what if we can't shift one of the foreign players.

Plus, Roma and Inter are put into better bargaining positions as they would know we would have to sell now.

Hi Sam, thanks mate....didn't think of that...makes a lot of sense! cheers!;)

Bayern Munich have signed Vidal from Juventus for €40m. Expected to be officially announced tomorrow.

LVG had just confirmed that PSG want Di Maria by saying it is a "process for Di Maria and PSG" (to sort it out).

Does this mean we have a clear shot at De Bruyne with our 2 main rivals targeting other players?

Well they probably do going on recent results, PSG are 1/4 or 1/2 finalists, we haven't got past the round of 16 yet.

But if we get De Bruyne then we are going to be on that level, And he'll get to play in a better league for the other 38 games of the season.
You mean, we haven't gotten past Barcelona yet.

Bayern Munich have signed Vidal from Juventus for €40m. Expected to be officially announced tomorrow.

LVG had just confirmed that PSG want Di Maria by saying it is a "process for Di Maria and PSG" (to sort it out).

Does this mean we have a clear shot at De Bruyne with our 2 main rivals targeting other players?

Hi BluePhil....Ric mentioned a while ago that he heard PSG were winning the race for De Bruyne but we were still trying to get the deal done....As you mentioned, lets Hope PSG go all in for Di Maria and give us a clear shot at De Bruyne...

Sometimes I can understand how clubs must feel when we go for one of their targets because I really wish PSG would just piss off now. If we don't get our targets tied down quickly it's only a matter of time before they come sniffing about. Sometimes I think it would make sense to have a pact with them not to go after each other's targets but I don't think I'd trust them. They seem quite ruthless. I hope the groundwork we reportedly put in for KDB wins him over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.