De Bruyne?

Haven't seen this guy a lot. And not going to judge with all them youtube clips but somehow this is the guy I wish we get asap. If I was to chose between him and PP its him in a heartbeat. We could get other CM options mustn't be a galatico

As I have said he is 16-1 to go to PSG ...get on it Ric

I can see why people are hesitant to pass on info on here now.

I'm not saying that he'll definitely sign for PSG, just that I was told they were in a stronger position. I have no idea how true that is as I'm obviously not privy to negotiations. I'm just passing on what I'm told as I thought people would be interested.

For what it's worth, I personally think we're more likely to get De Bruyne than Pogba. That's just a hunch though, not based on anything I've heard.

I'm not saying that he'll definitely sign for PSG, just that I was told they were in a stronger position. I have no idea how true that is as I'm obviously not privy to negotiations. I'm just passing on what I'm told as I thought people would be interested.

For what it's worth, I personally think we're more likely to get De Bruyne than Pogba. That's just a hunch though, not based on anything I've heard.

All we can do is have faith in Txiki who has played a blinder so far, pictured next to Sterling and Denayer, and not accepted defeat on either KDB or Pogba.

Significant gap between PSG, Bayern, Real Madrid, Barca and the English clubs, but the Premiership is much stronger overall.

Chelsea did take us apart in the Premiership - just not head to head.

Looks to me like PSG can take Di Maria from Utd if they so wish judging by LVG's remarks in which case our move for kdb gets closer.

All we can do is have faith in Txiki who has played a blinder so far, pictured next to Sterling and Denayer, and not accepted defeat on either KDB or Pogba.
Played a blinder? He couldn't convince Delph to sign and hasn't managed to offload anyone yet.

There's a long way to go before this tranfer window can be deemed a good one.

Looks like PSG are getting Stambouli from Spuds.......although I "think" he's more of a holding midfielder,not sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.