De Bruyne?

Sorry if it came off as if I was ITK, I'm not. I was refering to the image rights that are owned by one of Pogba's former agents as has been reported by papers, City want to be assured they can get full control of that before getting Pogba, and as far as I know that can take some extra negotiating, so it's not going to be as straight forward a transfer as our other targets.

I just really cannot see him coming now with Vidal out of the door. Getting rid of Pogba would be pretty much suicidal for them. Not happening in a month of sundays.

Onto De Bruyne, i kind of get the feeling he will want a season at Wolfsburg in the CL before coming to City. I think we could sign him, but my bet is that we will sign him next season and not this season. Just hope Txixi starts to pull his finger out and gets some deals wrapped up within the next few weeks. Absolutely crucial.

I just really cannot see him coming now with Vidal out of the door. Getting rid of Pogba would be pretty much suicidal for them. Not happening in a month of sundays.

Onto De Bruyne, i kind of get the feeling he will want a season at Wolfsburg in the CL before coming to City. I think we could sign him, but my bet is that we will sign him next season and not this season. Just hope Txixi starts to pull his finger out and gets some deals wrapped up within the next few weeks. Absolutely crucial.
We've got Sterling. That's a big improvement - only Arsenal have strengthened through Cech so why are you panicking?

Your looking for someone to Whoooooooooosh, go on, admit it

We've got Sterling. That's a big improvement - only Arsenal have strengthened through Cech so why are you panicking?

I am not panicking, Sterling is a good signing, but Central midfield is the biggest priority, we need top quality reinforcements in this position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.